Last Saturday, at Rocket, we had an event celebrating Mummy movies.
This was a trivia quiz I made up for everyone who attended.
See how well you do!
- Which of these comedy teams did NOT make a Mummy movie?
a) Abbott and Costello
b) Martin and Lewis
c) The Three Stooges
d) Wheeler and Woolsey
- What kind of leaves bring Kharis the Mummy to life in the Universal Mummy movies of the 1940’s?
- Who defeats a Mummy in BUBBA HO-TEP?
a) Ronald Reagan
b) The Beatles
c) Elvis Presley
d) James Dean
- What goddess destroys Im-Ho-Tep in the 1932 film THE MUMMY?
- Who played the Mummy in the Hammer film version of 1959?
a) Peter Cushing
b) Christopher Lee
d) Boris Karloff
- What animated film features a group of skeletons with Beatle haircuts singing “It’s the Mummy?”
a) SCOOBY DOO IN WHERE’S MY MUMMY
- Who plays the Mummy in the 1999 film THE MUMMY?
a) Brendan Fraser
b) Kevin J. O’Connor
c) The Rock
- ORGY OF THE DEAD featured a mummy and a werewolf forcing a couple in a graveyard to watch strippers dancing. Who wrote this famous cult epic?
a) Ed Wood
b) Bela Lugosi
d) Billy Wilder
- In THE MONSTER SQUAD, how does the squad dispose of the Mummy?
a) they burn him
b) they shoot him with a spear gun
c) silver bullet
d) they unravel him
- What recent zombie film begins with film students making their own Mummy movie in the woods of
a) SHAUN OF THE DEAD
b) DIARY OF THE DEAD
c) DAWN OF THE DEAD
d) RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD PART 4
answers: 1 b, 2 d, 3 c, 4 a, 5 b, 6 d, 7 d, 8 a, 9 d, 10 b