Friday, January 11, 2008

FAVORITE DOCUMENTARIES OF 2007

What can I say? I'm addicted, I gotta knock off a quickie list before I split for the evening. 

For my Favorite Docs of the past year, I have to admit I didn't catch a number of the most acclaimed docs from the festival circuit and critics lists. 


10 FAVORITES FROM 2007

- The Camden 28

- Crazy Love 

- Dangerous Days: Making Blade Runner 

- Ghosts Of Cite Soleil

- Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten Joe Strummer

- The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters 

- My Kid Could Paint That 

- No End in Sight 

- Sicko 

- Six Days In June 


10 FAV'S I SAW, NOT FROM 2007

- Cocaine Cowboys

- Darwin’s Nightmare

- Deliver Us From Evil 

- 51 Birch Street 

- The Hobart Shakespeareans 

- How to Eat Watermelon

- Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple

- Jesus Camp

- The Life And Times Of Allen Ginsberg

- An Unreasonable Man: Ralph Nader


5 FAVORITE MADE FOR TELEVISION

- Brando

- Brooklyn Dodgers: The Ghosts Of Flatbush

- The Mormons 

- Spielberg On Spielberg

- The War


FAVORITE FAKE DOCUMENTARY

- Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon


MOST OVERRATED

- The Bridge

- Zoo

-sweeneyrules

No comments: