Monday, January 14, 2008

WHAT’S READIN’? 01.14 Like Welles, I Peaked Too Early


I've finally been published 

in a real live honest-to-God book! 

Yes, a book (made of paper)! 

Remember those crazy things?

One of the chapters is a powerful “script” 

I wrote, called Apocalyptic Island.


Unfortunately it’s a “script” I wrote...

 when I was like 12 years old. 

(Though it's still relevant as a psychological study of me, since my fantasies and grammar haven’t changed at all since).

Have you ever seen the hilarious stage show Mortified?

Folks read aloud their childhood writings.

My "script" is in their new bestselling book...

 Mortified: Love Is A Battlefield.

This book is a blast. Enjoy.


Note to producers:  The “script” conceived by my adolescent mind is yet to be optioned.  I'm open for bids. And yes, it’s very commercial. I mean, it stinks of "hit" (lots of sex and violence).

-sweeneyrules

No comments: